Full details of past and present sources for Green Bay Route decals and dry transfer lettering.
Ann Arbor Railroad Technical & Historical Association
P.O. Box 1691, Holland, MI 49422-1691
- GBW 40' Red BoxcarsDescription: GBW 700-899 40' boxcars, both the original boxcar red/black ends (1950s) and bright red (early 1960's) schemes. Set includes a data sheet, four pairs of GBW heralds, two pairs of 9-inch roadnames, and two pairs of 12-inch roadnames.
- GBW 40' Yellow BoxcarsDescription: GBW 650-690 and 900-949 40' boxcars. Set includes a data sheet, three pairs of GBW heralds, and three pair of 12-inch roadnames.
- GBW 40' & 50' Green BoxcarsDescription: GBW 500-519 50' boxcars & GBW 1000-1004 40' boxcars. Set includes a data sheet, three pairs of GBW heralds, and three pairs of 12-inch roadnames.
- Packers' Football LogosDescription: Set contains two pairs of logos (to do two cars).
2734 Floral Trail, Dept. GD, Michigan City, IN 46360
- Green Bay Winona & St.Paul Box #1054Description: 36' boxcar
- Kraft Cheese Reefer WRX #11124Description: 40' refrigerator
- Ahnapee & Western Reefer #3001Description: 40' refrigerator
Champion Decal Company
PO Box 1178, Minot, ND 58702
Phone: (701) 852-4938
- Green Bay & Western road name setDescription: Generic set for steam era cars.
- Green Bay & Western Reefer (W.R.X.)Description: Gray sides, box car red roof, ends, trucks, and underbody. For 1920s-40s reefers.
717 Harriet Street, Winona, MN 55987
- Ex-C&NW RS-27 locosDescription: This decal set also includes Ford pickup door lettering and wood caboose decals.
Box 62W, Sebastopol, California 95473-0062
Phone: (707) 823-7301
- ca. 1900 36-foot box carDescription: Early era boxcars
DM Custom Decals
2127 S. 11th St. Manitowoc WI 54220-6513
- AHW BoxcarDescription: Orange FMC boxcars with stencil "AHW" lettering, typical of AHW 2000-2099 (single doors) and 4000-4099 (double doors) delivered in the late 1970s.
- GBW 52' GondolaDescription: Yellow 1960-70's era.
- GBW 52' GondolaDescription: Red gondolas 1980s-1990s
- GBW 86' Highcube BoxcarDescription: Boxcar / Tuscan red auto parts cars, GBW #100-105, ca. 1965-1967
- GBW Ballast CarDescription: For red 1460 cubic foot cars.
- GBW BoxcarDescription: Yellow 40' and 50' boxcars 1970s era
- GBW CabooseDescription: Yellow cabooses 1960s-1990s
- GBW Diesel Hood UnitDescription: For both red-and-gray (1950's-1960's) and all-red (1970's-1980's) style. Includes 36x19 inch heralds for the red-and-gray scheme and early red scheme, also 28x19 inch heralds for the later all-red scheme.
- GBW Open HopperDescription: Yellow 2-bay hoppers 1970s-1990s
- GBW Red TrailerDescription: LCL semi trailers 1940s-1950s era
- GBW Steam LocoDescription: Steam locomotives with red & white GREEN BAY ROUTE herald on the tender (era 1936-1950).
- KGB&W steam locoDescription: Steam locomotives with orange EAST - WEST SHORT ROUTEherald on the tender (era 1927-1936).
- 'Safety First' sloganDescription: As used above the Norwood shop building in Green Bay, Wis.
- Trempealeau River Business CarCatalog:
1109 Ridgetop Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Diesel LocomotiveDescription: First generation diesels in the red & gray paint scheme.
- GBW 40' BoxcarDescription: Boxcar red car
- GBW 40' Outside Braced BoxcarDescription: Boxcar red cars ca. 1950s-1960s.
- GBW Blue 50' BoxcarDescription: Blue 50' exterior post cars ca. 1978-1993.
- GBW CabooseColors: White and red.
- GBW Red Black and Grey Cab Unit or SwitcherDescription: Locos ca. 1947-1968
- GBW Red Black and Grey Hood UnitDescription: Locos ca. 1947-1970
- WRX Freight ReeferDescription: Light gray and boxcar red car.
P.O. Box 1133, Bettendorf, IA 52722
- GBW BoxcarDescription: Yellow 40' and 50' GB&W boxcars.
- GBW Thrall-Door BoxcarDescription: Yellow Thrall-Door boxcars with the serif font "Green Bay and Western" billboard lettering, typical of cars no. 50-56 delivered in the early 1970's.
- AHW Double Door BoxcarDescription: Orange FMC boxcars with stencil "AHW" lettering, typical of cars delivered in the late 1970s.
- GBW BoxcarDescription: Yellow 50' exterior post cars ca. 1978-1993.
- GBW BoxcarDescription: Blue 50' exterior post cars ca. 1978-1993.
- GBW Caboose: YellowColors: Black lettering, red & white herald.
- GBW Gondola: Yellow OpenColors: Black lettering.
- GBW Open Hopper: YellowColors: Black lettering, red & white herald.
- GBW Diesel Hood Unit: Solid RedColors: White lettering, red & white herald.
- GBW Diesel Hood Unit: Red & Grey (old)Colors: White lettering, red & white herald.
18435 Bandilier Circle, Fountain Valley California 92708
Phone: (714) 593-1422
- SSI Leasing Railroad-circa 1970+Description: Orange FMC boxcars with stencil "AHW" lettering, typical of cars delivered in the late 1970s.
- 50' 52' Box Cars - LM, GB&W, MRSDescription: Single door 50' boxcar in the 1970's yellow scheme. The set contains only enough data to do one particular GB&W car: #4123. The set also includes data for Louisiana Midland and Manufacturers Railway Service boxcars.
- 52' Gondolas CWP&S, SOU, GB&W, PCDescription: Mill gondola in the 1970-80 yellow scheme. The set contains only enough data to do one particular GB&W car: #33. The set also includes data for Chicago, West Pullman & Southern, Southern, and Penn Central gondolas.
(out of business)
- GB&W Diesel LocomotiveDescription: Red hood units.
- GB&W Steam LocomotiveColors: White lettering, red & white heralds
Premiere Plus Decals
out of business
- 50' Ribside single door boxcarDescription: 50' single door FMC style boxcar. Decal set is correct for cars #1700-1754.
Post Office Box 21, Vineburg, CA 95487-0021
- Western Refrigerator LineDescription: Light gray wood refrigerator cars in 1950s-1960s scheme.
- Western Refrigerator Line - original schemeDescription: Light gray wood refrigerator cars in 1930s-1940s scheme.
Scale Rail Graphics
No longer produces decals
- GBW Blue 50' Sieco BoxcarsColors: White lettering, red & white herald.
- GBW Difco Dump cars and Ore carsCatalog:
- GBW Steam LocosCatalog:
- GBW Wood CaboosesDescription: Each set will decal 6 cabooses.
- GBW CaboosesDescription: Includes reporting marks, lube boxes and Green Bay Route logos. Each set will decal 6 cabooses.
- GBW Red & White Diesel Locomotive SetDescription: Includes 3 versions of the GBW lettering (basic block, serif font, and large serif font for #312 'chevron' scheme. It also includes graphics for named engines #309 H. Weldon McGee and #312 Homer E. McGee, several pre-done number sets, a white number jumble, a yellow number jumble, 2 Green Bay Route logos, white checkerboard frame stripes and the unique '312' that appears on the sides of the chevron scheme. The set will decal one complete engine.
- Ahnapee & Western 70 Ton LocomotiveDescription: 1 set does either #600 or #601.
- GBW/KGB 40' Wooden Boxcars (exterior braced)Description: For KGB 5500-, GBW 6000- and GBW 8100- boxcars
- GBW 40' Red Steel BoxcarDescription: For GBW 800- 40' PS-1 boxcars in the early- to mid- 1960s.
- GBW Yellow 50' Seico/FMC BoxcarsColors: Black lettering, red & white herald.
- GBW Red (Itel style logo) GondolasCatalog:
P.O. Box 4997, Springfield MO 65808-4997
- KGB&W hopper, 1949-60s (only available with freight kit model)Description: Two- bay hoppers KGB 401-420
William K. Walthers
5601 W. Florist Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53218-1622
Phone: (800) 4TRAINS
- WRX KraftDescription: Billboard reefer.
- CabooseDescription: Red or Pullman green body.
- XM 40' 40t 14000-48Description: Red body, old style letters
- XME 40' 50t 900-49Description: Red body, new style letters.
- XM 40' 50t 700-899Description: Bright red body, Packers sign.
- Boxcars 40' 1001-1004 50' 500-519 60' 200-219Description: Green body, Packers sign.
- XM 40' 40t 800-99Description: Red body, old style herald.
- XM 60' 88t 60-61-80-81Description: Yellow body, aluminum door.
- XML 86' 70t 100-105Description: Yellow body, aluminum door.
- Refrigerator (WRX)Description: Light gray sides, brown roof, ends. Old style lettering.
- RB 40' 50t 19000-59Description: Light gray sides, brown roof, ends.
- Steam LocomotiveColors: White lettering, red & white herald.
- Diesel SwitcherColors: Yellow
- Diesel FreightDescription: First generation diesels in the red & gray paint scheme.
- Combination Freight (Steam Era)Colors: Black lettering
- Combination Freight (Steam Era)Colors: White lettering