|This ex-Great Northern caboose was acquired by the
GB&W in October 1925.
The lettering is typical of Green Bay Route cabooses of this era.
Note the truss rod underframe on the car.
Sometime after this photo was taken, the cupola was removed and bay
windows added. The caboose was renumbered #608
at that time.
- Related material:
- #608 (1961.11)
- #608 (1969.06.06)
- Caboose Roster Information