A complete Green Bay, Winona & St. Paul passenger schedule from
the 1880's, including several pages of promotional material.
We've been able to establish the date of this passenger schedule as sometime
in the 1880's, if you can give more details please let us know at email@example.com.
This passenger schedule appears courtesy of Mark Forder.
- Promoting a "Day-Light Ride Across Wisconsin" and
"Blackstone platform and couplers, Westinghouse improved automatic air
brakes on all passenger cars of this line."
- Promotional Materials
- The next pages are promotion items, listing reasons why you should
travel on "a most desirable route from all points north of Milwaukee to
all points west of the Mississippi River."
- Through Time Card Going East
- Four daily trains listed. Includes linking service from
Chicago, Illinois and to Saint Paul, Minnesota and
- Through Time Card Going West
- Another four trains the other direction.
- The Green Bay Route in the 1880's, including linking service
between Buffalo, New York and Dakota Territory.
Notice: These images are owned by Mark Forder and may not be
reproduced without permission.