Marv Preussler is creating a fantastic Green Bay & Western layout,
covering the Kewaunee to Black Creek segment.
- The Green Bay and Western Railroad
...as built by Marv Preussler
- This article appeared in the NMRA's Winnebagoland Division
newsletter The Whistle and is reproduced with their
- Layout Tour
- Take a tour of Marv Preussler's Kewaunee Division of the GB&W.
- Transfer Caboose
- Scratcbuilt transfer caboose #101 at Norwood Yard.
- If the Green Bay & Western had survived into the modern era, what
would the motive power look like?
- Providence and
Worcester RR "paint-out" boxcars
- Marv Preussler created these fantastic GBW & AHW boxcars from Athearn
- Professional Paint and Decal
- Marv Preussler does custom work on locomotives and cars.
Marv's fine model work appeared on page 664 of the 2001 Walthers HO Model Railroad
It's a beautiful spring day in Wisconsin as a Green Bay & Western
RS-2 blasts its signature black smoke while pulling a one of the GBW's
yellow boxcars from the Pauly Cheese Company located in Green Bay's
"cheese house" district.