An early view of the passenger depot in Green Bay Wisconsin.
This postcard view of the Green Bay Route's depot shows the north and east
sides of the structure. In the distance, what appears to be a 2-8-0 is
rounding the curve and approaching the depot. The upper floors of the structure served as the
headquarters of the railroad. The postcard is dated 1917. This is the
original configuration of the structure, before it was expanded to the
south. It was built in 1897.
The address of the depot was 207 West Mason Street, Green Bay, Wisconsin
This postcard was published by the Green Bay Post Card Company of