An undated postcard photo of Green Bay's passenger station.
This view is of the south and east sides of the depot.
It appears that this photo was taken during the 1970's. Originally
built in 1897, the two story brick station was expanded to the south by the
1930's. The small one story extension in the foreground of this photo was
a much later addition.