This map was issued May 27, 1925 by the U.S. War Department.
Although this map was intended primarily for use as a navigational aid, it gives an excellent
insight into the rail system in place in Sturgeon Bay at this time.
The title on this map reads: "War Department - Corps of Engineers -
Survey of the Northern and Northwestern Lakes - Made In Obedience To Acts of
Congress and orders of The Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army. Sturgeon Bay Canal and
Harbor of Refuge, Lake Michigan. Issued May 27, 1925.
Thanks is due to Kris Olson for providing this map. It belonged to his
great-uncle, who sailed on Lake Michigan.