|This painting of the Kewaunee Carferry yard appeared on the back page
of the 1952 annual report.
The caption on this photo reads:
Ferry Yard - Kewaunee Wis.
Owned and Operated By:
THE KEWAUNEE GREEN BAY AND WESTERN RAILROAD
The carferry yard at Kewaunee could handle two ships at a time.
Ferries from both the Ann Arbor and Chesapeake & Ohio
interchanged with the Green Bay Route at this point. There were
typically four ferries a day up through the 1970s.
The same image was used on a freight brochure
from the same era.