A complete set of detailed photos of GBW X190 from all sides.
This machine is one of more than 1,000 units built by the O.F. Jordan company of East Chicago, Indiana since the turn of the last century.
Jordan is now part of Harsco Track
Technologies. GBW X190 was acquired second-hand from the Wisconsin &
Michigan RR about 1935.
It was used for tasks such as plowing snow and spreading ballast. It has no power plant of its own, the wings are moved by compressed air.
Andy Laurent caught up with the X-190 in the Wisconsin Central's
North Green Bay Yard in the summer of 2000.
Although the Green Bay &
Western had been part of the WC for several years, the plow was still in GBW
More photos of GBW X190:
Notice: These images are owned by Andy Laurent
and may not be reproduced without permission.